Project Manager / Account Manager
We are expanding our team in our Egypt branch and are looking for a Project/Account Manager who will be responsible for managing and coordinating localization and translation projects and other tasks that answer to the services provided by the company.
- To provide full support with the Sales Representative
- Responsible for the completion of client requirement and deliverables
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / TASK (AS PROJECT MANAGER):
- Managing localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, terminological, product management and development, internal business partners and external vendors and other departments.
- Understand individual project instructions and deliver them in a timely manner.
- Developing project plans and workflows, budget, resources and quality control.
- Performing cost tracking analysis ensures the timely issuance of purchase orders and invoices and approving work reports.
- Identifying and solving localization issues or disagreements, whether system or product, identifies causes and performing a corrective/preventative action
- Active member of corporate management meetings, providing data and project information.
- Continually expanding knowledge and skills in localization with the current trends and news
- Validate project plan and schedule to incorporate any changes requested by clients.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / TASK (AS ACCOUNT MANAGER):
- Customer engagement; Manages client project delivery, exceed customer expectation, client interaction, effective project implementation and delivery to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participating & leading project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate with the client to ensure that the deliverable perfectly matches with the job order
- Communicate with existing client
- Analyze the client job, generate quotation based on the analysis
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably with work experience in Translations and Localization company
- Customer service and/or project management experience for a minimum of 2 years
- Well Organized
- Detail oriented
- Problem Solving ability
- Effective Time management
- Ability to Think critically
- Excellent Communications skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks and work in a team environment.
If you think you’ve got the right skills to join a team of word-obsessed creatives, then we’re ready to welcome you into our team. Just fill the application below and submit your CV, and we’ll get back to you if you match our criteria. Good luck!
Level of education
- Project Planning
- Project Delivery
- Marketing knowledge